This chicken breast is gradually cooked sous vide assuring tenderness, flavour, consistency and nutrition. When grilled, the natural flavour and juices are enhanced. Just heat it up within minutes to enjoy! Perfect to cook for yourself and/or loved ones.
Chicken Breasts – $16.00/Pack
$8.00 – $16.00 Excluding 7% GST
Free-range imported Chicken
1. Remove Chicken from the refrigerator for at least 30mins prior to cooking to get to room temperature.
2. Preheat a nonstick pan on medium-high heat.
3. Open bag, remove Chicken, discard any aromatics and gently pat dry on both sides with a paper towel.
4. Only when the pan is hot, add one tbsp of regular oil (vegetable/canola), and carefully add the Chicken into the pan for 2-3mins per side. Be careful as there may be splatter.
*Tip: You may opt for butter, but regular oil has a lower smoke point and is less likely to burn. Try half butter, and half regular oil.
5. Use your fingers or a spatula to press down lightly ensuring that the breasts sears evenly in the pan. Do this until skin is brown and crisp has formed.
5. When crisp has formed, remove from heat and you’re ready to go!
Our finishing instructions have been tested and recommended, but can be finished off in other ways. However, results may vary.
|Min. Order||2 Piece Pack|
|Serving Recommendation||500 GM +/- [Serves 1~2]|
|Finishing||Heat on Pan for 5-10 minutes|
|*All weight is based on the weight when raw*|
|Dietary Claims||Rich in low-fat protein and various vitamins and minerals|
|Allergens||Contains - Dairy (Butter)|
|Ingredients||Black Pepper, Fresh Rosemary, Garlic, Kosher Salt, Unsalted Butter|
|Farm||Our Chicken is freshly delivered and handpicked daily for the highest quality, and is free from antibiotics and other medications.|
|Please specify if you have any allergies and we will try to adapt our products to your needs|