This hunter’s stew is slow-cooked through sous vide absorbing the rich flavours from the sauce making it tender and juicy as the sauce purees in a thicker texture. Great to serve over rice and enjoyed as a home-cooked meal.
Chicken Cacciatore – $12.00/Piece
$12.00 Excluding 7% GST
Free-range Imported Chicken
1. Remove Chicken from the refrigerator for at least 15mins prior to cooking to get to room temperature.
2. Preheat a nonstick pan on medium-high heat, and empty all contents into the pan only when it is hot.
3. Stir occasionally to ensure the Chicken does not burn on the bottom, and partially cover the pan to reduce sauce.
4. Do this for 5-6mins per side, until it has completely warmed up through.
5. Remove from heat and you’re ready to go!
Our finishing instructions have been tested and recommended, but can be finished off in other ways. However, results may vary.
|Min. Order||1 Piece Pack|
|Serving Recommendation||300 GM +/- [Serves 1]|
|Finishing||Heat in Pan - 10-12mins|
|*All weight is based on the weight when raw*|
|Dietary Claims||Rich in low-fat protein and various vitamins and minerals|
|Allergens||Contains - Wheat (Flour)|
|Ingredients||Anchovies, Black Pepper, Capsicum, Celery, Chicken Stock, Dried Oregano, Dried Parsley, Eggplants, Garlic, Green Olives, Italian Seasoning, Kosher Salt, Lemon, Onion, Plain Flour, Tomatoes, Vegetable Oil|
|Farm||Our Chicken is freshly delivered and handpicked daily for the highest quality, and is free from antibiotics and other medications.|
|Please specify if you have any allergies and we will try to adapt our products to your needs|