A classic Sunday Roast with no fuss and masses of flavour, this leg of lamb roast is perfectly slow-cooked to retain the flavours and nutrients, and kept on the bone to lock in the juices. Serve with roasted vegetables for any occasion shared amongst you family and/or friends!
Leg of Lamb, Bone-in – $78.00/Pack
$78.00 Excluding 7% GST
Thomas Farms / Australian Prime Lamb
1. Remove Lamb from the refrigerator for at least 45mins prior to cooking to get to room temperature.
2. Preheat oven to 220°C on fan-forced. If oven does not get that hot, amend to a longer finishing time with lower heat.
3. Open bag, remove Lamb, and carefully pat dry on both sides with a paper towel. Discard bone guard on the tip of the bone.
*Tip: Reserve juice and liquids from the bag for later use.
4. Once the oven is hot, on a tray and parchment paper, place the Lamb on the upper rack and allow it to cook for 20-25mins - until a crust starts to form. Each oven is different, so you will have to monitor the timing.
*Tip: Reduce reserved juice and liquids from the bag in a saucepan and slowly spoon into gravy for added flavour.
5. Once crust has formed, allow Lamb to rest for a couple of minutes before slicing. Serve with gravy and mint sauce and you’re ready to go!
Our finishing instructions have been tested and recommended, but can be finished off in other ways. However, results may vary.
|Min. Order||2.2 KG +/- Pack|
|Serving Recommendation||2.2 KG +/- Pack [Serves 6~8]|
|Finishing||Heat in Oven - 20-25mins|
|Additional||Our finishing instructions have been tested and recommended, but can be finished off in other ways. However, results may vary.|
|*All weight is based on the weight when raw*|
|Dietary Claims||Rich source of high-quality protein and an ideal source for iron|
|Allergens||Contains - Dairy (Butter)|
|Ingredients||Black Pepper, Fresh Rosemary, Fresh Thyme, Garlic, Garlic Powder, Kosher Salt, Mustard Powder, Shallots, Unsalted Butter|
|Farm||Our Lamb is sourced through farms with high quality and ethical practices without the use of growth hormones, or genetically-modified feedstuff.|
|Please specify if you have any allergies and we will try to adapt our products to your needs|