We slow cook this dish through sous vide infused with flavours from braising the cheek in a home-style made vegetable, red wine, and broth based sauce. Excellent with a plate of rice or for a more traditional setting, our beef cheeks are perfectly suited with polenta or creamy mashed potatoes. Perfectly suited for an elegant dinner party or a hearty midweek meal for yourself and loved ones.
Low & Slow Cheeks – $38.00/Piece
$38.00 – $76.00 Excluding 7% GST
Jack’s Creek Farms / Austalian Angus 150 Days
1. Remove Beef from the refrigerator for at least 20mins prior to cooking to get to room temperature.
2. Preheat a nonstick pan on medium-high heat, and empty all contents into the pan only when it is hot.
3. Stir occasionally to ensure the Beef does not burn on the bottom, and partially cover the pan to reduce sauce.
4. Do this for 6-7mins per side, until it has completely warmed up through.
5. Remove from heat and you’re ready to go!
Our finishing instructions have been tested and recommended, but can be finished off in other ways. However, results may vary.
|Min. Order||1 Piece Pack|
|Serving Recommendation||350 GM +/- [Serves 2]|
|Finishing||Heat in Pan - 12-14mins|
|Additional||Our finishing instructions have been tested and recommended, but can be finished off in other ways. However, results may vary.|
|*All weight is based on the weight when raw*|
|Dietary Claims||High in Protein and other vitamins and minerals|
|Allergens||Contains - Wheat (Flour), Dairy (Butter)|
|Ingredients||Bay Leaves, Beef Stock, Black Pepper, Carrots, Celery, Dried Marjoram Leaves, Dried Thyme Leaves, Fennel, Garlic, Italian Seasoning, Kosher Salt, Merlot Red Wine, Olive Oil, Plain Flour, Tomatoes, Unsalted Butter, Yellow Onion|
|Farm||Our Beef is sourced through farms with high quality and ethical practices without the use of growth hormones, or genetically-modified feedstuff.|
|Please specify if you have any allergies and we will try to adapt our products to your needs|