A classic Italian pork roast stuffed with a juicy center consisting of either our homemade Chestnut or Chorizo stuffing. Marinated with Italian seasonings, and when roasted creates a tantalisingly and mind-bindingly cracking skin that’s juicy inside, this dish is great to be shared with your friends and/or family.
Porchetta Roast – $56.00/Pack
$56.00 – $112.00 Excluding 7% GST
Primrose Farms / Prime Canadian Pork Belly
1. Remove Pork from the refrigerator for at least 30mins prior to cooking to get to room temperature.
2. Preheat oven to 230°C on fan-forced. If oven does not get that hot, amend to a longer finishing time with lower heat.
3. Open bag, remove Pork, gently scrape off excess fat, and carefully pat dry on both sides with a paper towel, focusing on the skin.
*Tip: Reserve juice and liquids from the bag for later use.
4. To enjoy crispier skin, per KG of Pork, rub 1-2 teaspoons of Kosher salt on the skin surface.
5. Once the oven is hot, on a tray and parchment paper, place the Pork on the upper rack and allow it to cook for 30-40mins - until skin becomes crispy. Each oven is different, so you will have to monitor the timing, and Pork skin can take longer to get crispy!
*Tip: Reduce reserved juice and liquids from the bag in a saucepan and slowly spoon into gravy for added flavour.
Our finishing instructions have been tested and recommended, but can be finished off in other ways. However, results may vary.
|Min. Order||1 KG +/- Pack|
|Serving Recommendation||2 KG +/- Pack [Serves 5~6]|
|Finishing||Heat in Oven - 30-40mins|
|Additional||Our finishing instructions have been tested and recommended, but can be finished off in other ways. However, results may vary.|
|*All weight is based on the weight when raw*|
|Dietary Claims||Source of high-quality protein, amino acids and various vitamins and minerals|
|Allergens||Contains - Wheat (Breadcrumbs)|
|Ingredients||Baking Powder, Black Pepper, Breadcrumbs, Chestnut or Chorizo Sausage, Coriander Seed Powder, Fresh Rosemary, Fresh Sage, Fresh Thyme, Garlic, Kosher Salt|
|Farm||Our Pork is sourced through farms with high quality and ethical practices without the use of growth hormones, or genetically-modified feedstuff.|
|Please specify if you have any allergies and we will try to adapt our products to your needs|