Generously seasoned with salt, pepper and herbs and slow-cooked with the bone to retain the juices, our prime rib roast is a perfect roast for Sunday dinners or any occasion. Serve with roasted vegetables on the side to share with your friends and/or family.
Prime Rib Roast – $418.00/Pack
$418.00 Excluding 7% GST
Stockyard Farms / Austalian Black Angus 200 Days
1. Remove Beef from the refrigerator for at least 60mins prior to cooking to get to room temperature.
2. Preheat oven to 250°C on fan-forced. If oven does not get that hot, amend to a longer finishing time with lower heat.
3. Open bag, remove Beef, and carefully pat dry on both sides with a paper towel. Discard bone guard on the tip of the bone.
*Tip: Reserve juice and liquids from the bag for later use.
4. Once the oven is hot, on a tray and parchment paper, place the Beef on the upper rack and allow it to cook for 20-25mins - until a crust starts to form. Each oven is different, so you will have to monitor the timing.
*Tip: Reduce reserved juice and liquids from the bag in a saucepan and slowly spoon into gravy for added flavour.
5. Once crust has formed, allow Beef to rest for a couple of minutes before slicing. Serve with gravy and mustard and you’re ready to go!
Our finishing instructions have been tested and recommended, but can be finished off in other ways, however results may vary.
|Min. Order||3.6 KG +/- Pack|
|Serving Recommendation||3.6 KG +/- Pack [Serves 8~10]|
|Finishing||Heat in Oven - 20-25mins|
|Additional||Our finishing instructions have been tested and recommended, but can be finished off in other ways. However, results may vary.|
|*All weight is based on the weight when raw*|
|Dietary Claims||High in Protein and other vitamins and minerals|
|Allergens||Contains - Dairy (Butter)|
|Ingredients||Black Pepper, Chilli Powder, Fresh Rosemary, Fresh Thyme, Garlic, Garlic Powder, Kosher Salt, Mustard Powder, Onion Powder, Unsalted Butter|
|Farm||Our Beef is sourced through farms with high quality and ethical practices without the use of growth hormones, or genetically-modified feedstuff.|
|Please specify if you have any allergies and we will try to adapt our products to your needs|