Our thick, full flavoured boneless beef steaks are tender, juicy and flavourful with just the right amount of fat. This fat, known as marbling, adds tons of moisture and flavour to a steak, even better when sous vide cooked low and slow to your preferred doneness. Too easy to cook for yourself or for any occasion.
Signature Ribeye – $29.00/Piece
$29.00 Excluding 7% GST
Nipponham Farms / Austalian Angus 150 Days
1. Remove Beef from the refrigerator for at least 30mins prior to cooking to get to room temperature.
2. Preheat a nonstick pan on medium-high heat.
3. Open bag, remove Beef, and carefully pat dry on both sides with a paper towel.
4. Only when the pan is hot, add one tbsp of regular oil (vegetable/canola), and carefully add the Beef for about 60-90secs per side - until each side is well browned.
*Tip: You may opt for butter, but regular oil has a lower smoke point and is less likely to burn. Try half butter, and half regular oil.
5. Remove from heat, allow Beef to rest for a couple of minutes. Serve with mustard and you’re ready to go!
*Tip: Finish this on the BBQ.
Our finishing instructions have been tested and recommended, but can be finished off in other ways. However, results may vary.
|Min. Order||300 GM +/- Pack|
|Serving Recommendation||300 GM +/- Pack [Serves 1]|
|Finishing||Heat in Pan - 2-3mins|
|Additional||Our finishing instructions have been tested and recommended, but can be finished off in other ways. However, results may vary.|
|*All weight is based on the weight when raw*|
|Dietary Claims||High in Protein and other vitamins and minerals|
|Allergens||Contains - Dairy (Butter)|
|Ingredients||Black Pepper, Fresh Rosemary, Fresh Thyme, Garlic, Garlic Powder, Kosher Salt, Unsalted Butter|
|Farm||Our Beef is sourced through farms with high quality and ethical practices without the use of growth hormones, or genetically-modified feedstuff.|
|Please specify if you have any allergies and we will try to adapt our products to your needs|