Our flavourful and tender lamb chops are infused with our own concoction of seasoning spices and herbs, and our in-house made mint butter melts through the meat as its sous vide cooked to your doneness preference perfectly consistency throughout. Perfect to cook for your mid-week dinner for yourself or with friends and family, served with your favourite roasted vegetables.
AUS Lamb Chops – $48.00/Pack
$48.00 Excluding 7% GST
Thomas Farms / Australian Prime Lamb
1. Remove Lamb from the refrigerator for at least 30mins prior to cooking to get to room temperature.
2. Preheat a nonstick pan on medium-high heat.
3. Open bag, remove Lamb, and carefully pat dry on both sides with a paper towel.
4. Only when the pan is hot, add one tbsp of regular oil (vegetable/canola), and carefully add the Lamb for about 45-60secs per side - until each side is well browned and a crust has formed.
*Tip: You may opt for butter, but regular oil has a lower smoke point and is less likely to burn. Try half butter, and half regular oil.
5. Remove from heat, allow Lamb to rest. Serve with mint sauce and you’re ready to go!
*Pro-tip: Finish this on the BBQ.
Our finishing instructions have been tested and recommended, but can be finished off in other ways. However, results may vary.
|Min. Order||4 Piece Pack|
|Serving Recommendation||400 GM +/- [Serves 1~2]|
|Finishing||Heat in Pan - 1-2 minutes|
|Additional||Our finishing instructions have been tested and recommended, but can be finished off in other ways. However, results may vary.|
|*All weight is based on the weight when raw*|
|Dietary Claims||Rich source of high-quality protein and an ideal source for iron|
|Allergens||Contains - Dairy (Butter)|
|Ingredients||Black Pepper, Fresh Mint, Fresh Rosemary, Garlic, Kosher Salt, Shallots, Unsalted Butter|
|Farm||Our Lamb is sourced through farms with high quality and ethical practices without the use of growth hormones, or genetically-modified feedstuff.|
|Please specify if you have any allergies and we will try to adapt our products to your needs|